Sunday’s biggest Chelsea news and transfer rumours.
Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho has warned Everton he will not stop bidding for England defender John Stones, 21, despite having one £20m offer rejected, the Daily Mirror reports.
The Blues made an offer for the England international on Friday, only to see it knocked back.
Mourinho says his Premier League-winning team does not need major surgery although he has told his players they will have to perform even better than they did last season, the Observer reports.
Much of Mourinho’s transfer dealings may rely on how many players he can usher out of the club first, though.
Chelsea midfielder Oscar, 23, says he has no interest in joining Juventus after being linked with a move to the champions of Italy, the London Evening Standard reports.
The Brazilian started the season as a first team regular, but quickly lost his place as the campaign wore on.
Chelsea are close to signing Abdul Baba Rahman with the defender preferring a move to London over Roma, according to the Metro.
The Blues were linked with a deal for Augsburg left-back Rahman last month, with the club looking for a replacement for the departing Filipe Luis.
Chelsea could be forced to groundshare at Wembley with hated London rivals Tottenham while their new stadiums are being developed, the Daily Star reports.
The bizarre scenario has developed because Spurs have been told they cannot stage games at both Wembley and Milton Keynes.
Get upto £200 in free matched bets with bet365 - Click here to find out more