Behind (almost) every professional football player can be found a strong and supportive wife or girlfriend. WAGs as they are called.
Some are much more than just being wives and girlfriends of their football playing husband or boyfriend. The following WAG’s have not only got the looks to die for, but they have also made a name for themselves in their respective fields.
Here’s our list of top five WAG’s who are beauty with brains:
5. Christine Bleakley: She married Chelsea legend Frank Lampard last year. She is famous for her Television work on BBC and ITV. She has worked on shows like The One Show, Daybreak and This Morning.
4. Edurne Garcia: She is dating Man Utd goalkeeper David De Gea. Edurne is a Spanish singer, actress and TV presenter. She represented Spain at the Eurovision song contest in 2015 and finished in 21st place.
Grabando grabando… 📽 Een foto die is geplaatst door Edurne (@edurnity) op
3. Ana Ivanovic: She needs no introduction to sports fans. The former Tennis World number 1 player is dating Man Utd midfielder Bastian Schweinsteiger. She has one Grand Slam title to her name and she is currently ranked number 16 in the world.
2. Shakira: Girlfriend of Gerard Pique needs no introduction either. The Colombian pop singer has won two Grammy awards and was listed as the 58th most powerful woman in the world by Forbes in 2014.
Een foto die is geplaatst door Shakira (@shakira) op
1. Victoria Beckham: She is without any doubt the ‘Queen of WAGs’. She was a member of the world famous pop girl group Spice Girls. Now she runs her own fashion label, besides being Miss David Beckham.