The entire football world is currently by the ongoing Euro Cup in France at the moment. The best footballing talent from Europe is on display for the football die-hards, but the following list has nothing to do with the footballing talents of players participating in the tournament.
Famous fashion magazine Vogue has recently released their list of top 10 stylish footballers playing at Euro 2016 in France. Serie A champions Juventus have two players on the list, while no other team has more than one. When it comes to the Premier League, Arsenal and Liverpool each have a couple of players in the list. In terms of countries, England, Wales, Spain and Italy each have two players in the list.
Following is the Vogue’s list of 10 most stylish footballers at Euro 2016:
10. Adam Lallana (England – Liverpool)
9. Zlatan Ibrahimovic (Sweden – Paris Saint-Germain)
8. Joe Ledley (Wales – Crystal Palace)
7. Sergio Ramos (Spain – Real Madrid)
6. Paul Pogba (France – Juventus)
5. Gianluigi Buffon (Italy – Juventus)
4. Hector Bellerin (Spain – Arsenal)
3. Jerome Boateng (Germany – Bayern Munich)
2. Daniel Sturridge (England – Liverpool)
1. Aaron Ramsey (Wales – Arsenal)