Everton manager Roberto Martinez has claimed three or four new players will be unveiled imminently, reports talkSPORT.
Everton have been a relatively quiet presence in the transfer market so far this summer, although this now appears to be set to change.
Boss Martinez wanted to make a careful assessment of what resources were available to him in terms of young players coming through from the much-vaunted Everton academy before decid...More
Chelsea striker Romalu Lukaku could be set to remain at the club for next season, with manager Jose Mourinho reluctant to allow any more first team players to leave, the Metro has reported.
Mourinho has already allowed strikers Demba Ba and Samuel Eto’o to depart Stamford Bridge this summer, leaving him with just three striking options ahead of the new season. He said on Friday that had finished his transfer business for the summer, ...More
Barcelona winger Gerard Deulofeu has spoken of his happiness at having spent last season in the Premier League with Everton, according to Football Espana.
Deulofeu moved to Goodison Park on loan last summer, playing 29 times in all competitions and scoring four goals. He has now returned to Camp Nou and is part of new Coach Luis Enrique’s plans for the coming campaign.
The 20-year-old has spoken at a Press conference ahead of the ne...More
Jack Rodwell will have the choice of half the Premier League if he is this summer allowed to leave Manchester City, Sky Sports has reported.
Rodwell, who moved to City from Everton in the summer of 2012 in a £12m deal, has struggled to make an impact with the champions, injuries limiting his availability to only 26 appearances. Everton are one of a number of teams said to be monitoring the situation.
The Toffees will be rivalled by ...More
Everton manager Roberto Martinez is keen to bring Lacina Traoré back to Goodison Park but has yet agree any deal, according to the club’s official website.
Traoré was brought to Everton from AS Monaco in a loan deal in January of this year. He made an immediate impact, scoring on his Toffees debut in a 3-1 FA Cup victory over Swansea City, raising hopes of a successful second half of the season.
However, he sustained a hamstring inj...More
Everton have trigged the release clause of Elche’s Colombia international Carlos Sanchez, according to Football Espana.
Reports from Spain claim that Everton have registered a €2m offer with the Spanish league, the LFP, and are close to agreeing a four-year contract with the 28-year-old.
Sanchez only moved to Elche last summer, having previously played for French outfit Valenciennes. He spent six years with the club, beginning his c...More
View All Articles