– Good Work: a serious and strong Real Madrid deserved to win.
– Another goal conceded from a dead ball and a draw in stoppage time.
– CR7 equals Moriente as Los Blancos’ second-top goalscorer in the Champions League.
– Mou: “We are going away frustrated at the final result.”
– Benzema gives a scare as he is taken off with a leg injury.
– And if Pep does not continue?: the club and players are hopeful he will renew.
– ‘Hooligan’ alert in Valencia: the game against Stoke City is declared high risk with the arrival of 4,000 English fans.
– Cristiano Never Lets You Down.
– Benzema comes off in the 13th minutes with a muscle injury.
– Mourinho: “I’m not happy but neither is it a drama.”
– Madrid embrace victory until the Russian goal in the 92nd minute.
– Xavi: “The 10-point gap with Real Madrid is very unfair.”
– The cup: Athletic want La Cartuja and Barcelona the Mestalla.
– Magic Triangle: Xavi, Busquets and Iniesta.
– Of the 71matches played together in the league they have lost just one.
– Busquets, Xavi and Iniesta are fully fit to face Atleti
– Mourinho’s careless football proves costly: Benzema is injured and the Coach ‘rages’ against the referee.
– And if Guardiola leaves, what then? Barca are convinced Pep will renew his contract, but they are working towards a smooth transition in case it is necessary.