– Mad for Madrid: Aguero delighted with the prospect of returning to the Spanish league.
– Kun does not want another soap opera but his father-in-law Maradona urges him: “You must sign for Los Blancos.”
– The most expensive football in Europe: the average price of tickets in Spain is double that of other leagues.
– Germany shows 92% occupancy compared to 74% in our stadiums.
– In other countries there are Primera Division matches from €6.
– Smells like renovation.
– The fans are counting on Villa for the Euro challenge.
– The Copa del Rey final mess continues: now it is Cartuja or Calder