– Film evening.
– Two matches for the cinema.
– Madrid and Barca dispute the lead to either defend or increase the six point difference held by Los Blancos.
– Pep did not learn after the controversial Villarreal-Madrid match because he was watching the film on TV 2.
– Barca look for victory in Mallorca to leave them three points behind Madrid.
– Madrid go on the attack with everybody to do their talking on the pitch.
– Emery to the fans: “See if you can raise yourself for some games.”
– Iturralde rebels and says goodbye to refereeing.
– Pepe two matches, Pique let off.
– A suspended Mourinho will not be on the bench against Real Sociedad.
– Ramos escapes with his first yellow card and will form a pairing with Varane.
– Ozil gets one game and Rui Faria two for a repeat offence.
– Guardiola: “I was glad about Real Madrid’s draw.”
– Falcao: “It’s not for me to judge the fans.”……He was whistled by the supporters before scoring against Granada and Athletic.
– Yes this is a scandal!
– Pepe only two games, CR7 let off, Mourinho just one.
– Heart attack evening.
– If Barca win, Madrid will start their game with only a three-point advantage!