– Careful! Pep is wary of a Milan who will eliminate Barcelona with any score draw.
– “I have the feeling that they will score a goal.”
– Xavi, who did not train yesterday, is a last minute doubt.
– Ibra, the great threat, returns to the Camp Nou 700 days later.
– Mou gets ready for ‘Operation No 2’.
– He insists on the need to search for an attacking right winger.
– Glen Johnson of Liverpool and Kyle Walker of Tottenham are his preferred choices.
– The Brazilian Fernandes is discarded because of his exorbitant price.
– CR7: “We are on the right road to win La Liga and the Champions League.”