Rodgers unconcerned on Liverpool documentary

Brendan Rodgers has said he has no issues with the fly-on-the-wall television documentary centred on Liverpool that is due to air on British screens later this week. The documentary filmed in and around Anfield throughout the summer and during the opening few weeks of their Premier League campaign and has courted some controversy due to it’s showing of Rodgers’ and the club’s internal managerial dealings.

However, according to the Daily Mail, Rodgers said he was happy for the documentary to go ahead.

“The filming had already started before I came in, but I have got to say the guys from Fox here at Melwood or elsewhere were fantastic,” said Rodgers. “There were no issues, no problems. There was no interference and it was like they were not here at all. It is a great insight for the supporters, it’s good for them to see what goes on at a football club. I’ll be busy preparing for training but I’m sure my family and other people will tell me how I look!”

Liverpool have yet to win in the Premier Leaguer under Rodgers’ new stewardship and currently languish just outside the drop zone in 17th position. The Reds take on bitter rivals Manchester United at Anfield on Sunday afternoon, where Patrice Evra and Luis Suarez will cross paths again following the allegations of racism against the Uruguayan in the fixture last season. However, following the revelations on the Hillsborough disaster, the clash is set to be an emotional occasion.

See what the expert tipsters at OLBG are tipping on Liverpool v Man Utd

Related posts

Leave a Comment