Sinclair blood clot not serious, says Mancini

Manchester City manager Roberto Mancini has played down fears over the health of Scott Sinclair after he suffered a blood clot, says ESPN.co.uk.

The flying winger was hospitalised on Friday after suffering the clot in his right shoulder last week in the run up to City’s 0-0 draw with former club Swansea City.

But Mancini says the problem is not serious, as Sinclair continues to be treated at Alexandra Hospital in Manchester.

Mancini said: “Scott had a problem yesterday. I don’t think it is a bad situation and it is under control.

The 24-year-old wide man has endured a torrid time since signing for City from the Swans last summer and putting pen to paper on a four-year-deal.

He has made just two Premier League starts for Mancini’s side in his debut season on the way to Manchester City losing their title.

Meanwhile, Mancini has also calmed fears over the fitness of Yaya Toure, who was withdrawn prematurely against the Swans, claiming the substitution was simply a precaution ahead of the FA Cup final.

See what the expert tipsters at OLBG are tipping on Man City v West Brom

Related posts

Leave a Comment